Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shamelessly Promoting my ETSY shop!

Antique Gold

Rusty Red

$4.00 each
Hanging Tea Light Votive Ornament.  2¾" wide and 3" tall. Includes a jute hanger. Use a battery-operated tea light in this ornament. Tea light is INCLUDED, and also with a extra battery.. If you choose to use a wax candle tea light PLEASE/MUST change the jute to wire and hang where there is no fire hazard! But I highly recommend the battery operated tea light, so you can hang them in a tree! Really makes a a great impression!  


$8.00 for each bud vase!
**Set of two vintage brass bud vases 4 inches high with an inch base. Made in India.
Some wear on the top of one of the vases that might polish out, but I am not the polishing kind of girl. 
**Single brass etched bud vase. 5 inches high with an inch base. The etching's remind me of feathers. 

These have not been polish, as I choose to leave the patina on, and as I have said before I am not the polishing kind of girl. They have been used, and loving so! They have the wear on them to prove it. They have been good bud vases, but now its time to be displayed in a new home! Sold as a set only.

Korean Conflict Military Jacket


















































M-1950 Military Jacket without liner

Regular - Small

Height 5'7" up to 5'11"
Chest 33" up to 36.9"
Excellent condition  $150.00 + Shipping







See my Etsy shop for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment